- Van Mildert
- Fashion, Retail
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
As a well-established retail business, specialising in men’s and ladies designer clothing, Delima (Van Mildert’s parent company) wanted to replicate their high street success online.
In July 2009, Delima approached Mediaworks to further increase the number of visitors to the website, increase brand awareness and ultimately the number of sales and total revenue. Therefore the following campaign goals were established:
- Ensure increased, quality traffic from the search engines.
- Increase the conversion rate and total number of sales.
- Increase overall non-brand revenue generated via the search engines.
A structured and integrated online marketing campaign was devised which included SEO and consultative CRO to improve the quality of traffic and ensure that the number of visitors that made a purchase on the site was maximised.
As part of the campaign, Mediaworks undertook a number of innovative processes including:
- In-depth competitor analysis
- Keyword research
- Sector analysis
Alongside the onsite SEO work, we also conducted a full CRO analysis including:
- Complete funnel visualisation.
- Innovative usability tests.
- Wireframe Re-Design.
Our SEO campaign has returned a vast increase in rankings for Van Mildert. This in turn has delivered a 284.5% increase in non-brand Organic traffic.
|Designer Clothing||Not in the top 100||5||>95|
|Designer Menswear||Not in the top 100||3||>97|
|Designer Womenswear||Not in the top 100||4||>97|
|Adidas Y3||Not in the top 100||6||>94|
|Belstaff Jacket||Not in the top 100||7||>93|
|Firetrap||Not in the top 100||6||>94|
Along with our CRO recommendations the Van Mildert website underwent a series of aesthetic and technical changes.
Consistent with the pre-defined campaign objectives, Van Mildert witnessed a large increase in traffic, conversion and online revenue over time:
- Over 35% increase in total conversion rate.
- An 89.65% increase unique transactions, year on year.
- A 192% increase in revenue, year on year.
- An 82.6% increase in revenue through non-brand Organic traffic.