Mediaworks Online Marketing are proud to be sponsoring this year’s Marketing: The Art Of 2012 at the Tyneside Cinema on Tuesday 20th November. As a sponsor, we’ve been able to secure a whopping 25% discount for our contacts by calling 0191 426 6333 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting MEDIAWORKS25 to book your discounted places.
Back for the fifth year, this event will build on the success of previous years’ conferences offering marketing tips and tricks that will get your business noticed for the right reasons. As ever, there will be a fantastic range of keynotes and interactive workshops that will help drive your business forward.
More and more businesses are exploiting the same digital and direct marketing channels, so it’s never been a better time to think differently about the way you market yourself and your business. This year’s marketing conference will help you to discover how to get your message to the right people, as well as how to stand out from the crowd.
Speakers of the day at ‘Marketing: the art of’ will include:
- Geoff Ramm – a multi award-winning marketing speaker, he will introduce brand new material from his ‘OMG – Observational Marketing Greats’ book, showing you how you can learn from other companies’ eye-catching marketing and apply it to your own business.
- Lesley Everett – a thought leader on personal branding and reputation management, she will be demonstrating how you can brand yourself to stand out from the crowd for the right reasons.
- Alan Stevens – listed by The Independent newspaper as one of the UK’s top ten media experts, he will be helping you to get your story into the media by giving you information to better understand journalists and what they want.
- Roy Sandbach from P&G – will explain how to build successful brands today and in the future.
- Steven Parker from Mediaworks – will be advising you on how to achieve outstanding SEO by making the most of search engines, as well as giving hints and tips on emerging trends and industry analysis.
More speakers are to be announced soon, so take advantage of this discounted offer and get in on the North East marketing event of the year – this November! Standard tickets got marketing: The Art Of 2012 are available at £145+VAT and along with the Mediaworks offer; you can also purchase two tickets, and get the third ticket for half price.
For more information visit www.marketingtheartof.com
Posted by Katherine Weir on 26th October, 2012