As an Affiliate Marketing Manager based in our Newcastle Head Office you will report to the Performance Marketing Director. You will be responsible for delivering efficient and profitable PPC marketing campaigns for clients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead our Affiliate Marketing team, being responsible for our Affiliate Marketing Executives
- Be commercially aware of, and demonstrate growth through client accounts
- Demonstrate growth and digital strategy for clients
- Assist with sales support and development of our affiliate offering
- Manage large affiliate clients on a range of affiliate networks
- Attend client meetings and deliver strategy to multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in Affiliate Marketing
- To actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment
- To undertake training as required and agreed
- To attend and participate positively in staff meetings
- Keep up to date with advances in Affiliate Marketing and further areas of Online Marketing
- Undertake and fulfil other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks, in line with the incumbent’s skills, knowledge, abilities and personal development opportunities
- Educated to degree level in marketing, computer science, mathematics or equivalent.
- A passion to work in marketing, advertising & campaign management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential and Microsoft Powerpoint is desirable.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Is commercially astute and possesses a strong analytical mind
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities.
- Thorough, accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
- Ability to work to under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to contribute ideas.
- A valued team member, who upholds Mediaworks values and professional integrity at all times.
For further information regarding this role please email email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.