We are looking for a Senior Front End Application Developer to join our growing development team based in our Newcastle office. You will be responsible for building both web and mobile applications using the latest technologies and frameworks.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsive web development
- API Integration
- Mobile application development experience (React Native)
- Task runners / Build tools (Grunt, gulp, webpack)
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Solid understanding of web performance
- Experience with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Test driven development
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Magento, Umbraco)
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.