Reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a new pipeline of SEO business throughout the UK.
- Research and identify potential clients.
- Create and maintain good working relationships with key decision makers and influencers of potential clients.
- Make proactive outbound calls and emails to contact prospective clients.
- Maximise each sales opportunity.
- Attend industry events and networking events representing the company.
- Present to potential clients over the phone or face to face.
- Will have a proven track record in business to business sales, ideally within a related field.
- Must be a good negotiator who can close a deal.
- Will have strong communication skills.
- Should have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ideally be self motivated individual who can motivate others.
- Must be commercially aware and financially motivated.
- Must possess good account management skills, be able to maintain relationships as well as develop them.
Mediaworks owes its exponential growth to the talented and dedicated individuals who are the driving force behind its success.
Things move quickly in the digital world. Staying ahead and being your best means working with people who are as passionate as you are and understanding there’s always more to learn.
Mediawork-ers have analytical minds, creative flair and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. Our staff work in a supportive environment where they can play to their strengths and discover new talents too.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.