As a Mediaworks' Client Relationship Executive (CRE) based in our Newcastle Head Office, you will be responsible for assisting Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs) with customer retention and building and maintaining strong client relationships.
Your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Client Relationship Managers in day-to-day client management
- Support the retention and growth of client accounts across all company service offerings
- Manage and grow client accounts
- Perform standard administration and reporting tasks across client accounts under CRM ownership
- Set-up internal and external meetings, including attendee scheduling, agenda and action distribution
- Experience working in the digital industry ia an advantage but not essential
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Team player – collaborative in your approach with a positive, outgoing personality
If you’ve got the motivation, talent and ambition and you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading, award winning digital agency we would love to hear from you. Get in touch today!
No Recruitment Agencies Please
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.