As a Client Relationship Manager, you will report to the Head of Client Services. You will be responsible for customer retention and building and maintaining strong client relationships. Your focus will be to ensure the success of all customer campaigns, delivering and presenting strong ROI/KPI’s in accordance with commercial agreements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and manage the client results.
- Ensure positive results for your allocated clients.
- Report campaign results to allocated clients.
- Effectively identify commercial opportunities to grow, develop and retain existing clients.
- Develop, manage and monitor client relationships and service satisfaction.
- Become your client’s business, strategy and industry expert.
- Own the quality assurance of all client deliverables.
- Own the internal brief for all portfolio services for each client.
- Deal with client complaints and queries in a professional and commercial manner.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of truly holistic campaigns.
- 1-2 years’ proven experience in an account or client relationship management role within the digital industry.
- Experience using client satisfaction tactics and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience of problem solving
- Confident to influence and engage in the decision making process
- Good understanding and ability to comprehend project processes.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Team player with a collaborative approach and a positive, outgoing personality.
- Self-starter with strong self-management and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to contribute ideas.
- To keep up to date with advances in the industry, in particular, digital strategy.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
- Attend and participate positively in staff meetings.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A passion to work in marketing, advertising & campaign management.
- Actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Undertake training as required and agreed.
- Willingness to undertake and fulfill other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks.
Mediaworks owes its exponential growth to the talented and dedicated individuals who are the driving force behind its success.
Things move quickly in the digital world. Staying ahead and being your best means working with people who are as passionate as you are and understanding there’s always more to learn.
Mediawork-ers have analytical minds, creative flair and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. Our staff work in a supportive environment where they can play to their strengths and discover new talents too.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.