Working alongside our experienced SEO and Outreach teams you will be writing for a variety of B2B and B2C clients across industries as diverse as fashion, construction, manufacturing, finance, and travel.
You need to be a perfectionist when it comes to detail, and you must have a creative flair which enables you to create the right content at the right moment for your audience.
- Researching, writing, creating, and editing compelling content for a wide range of digital marketing communications
- Developing content plans and strategies, as well as high level plans showing how the identified user needs will be met
- Writing for a range of sectors and audiences, taking into account tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Optimise content for the web according to any brand guidelines, including title tags, meta descriptions, alt tags, H1s, and H2s
- Working with more senior team members to gather data and insights
- Managing multiple projects and campaigns for brands
- Monitoring content trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up to date
- Managing your workload to ensure campaigns reach their potential
- Spending time researching brands and spotting opportunities
What You’ll Need:
- An understanding of how the different types of content impact user experience
- Excellent grasp of the English language and ability to proof-read and evaluate content effectively
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Creativity for campaign work when we need out-of-the box ideas that match an account’s objectives
- To be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A passion for content marketing, as we’ll need you to be ready to immerse yourself in client work
- A good understanding of the current digital landscape, and an enquiring mind that’s keen to monitor new trends
- Knowledge of SEO
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.