Working closely with our organic search, design and development teams, you will create engaging, search-friendly copy that helps our clients stand out online. From optimising content to improve search engine rankings to working on exciting and varied content marketing projects, you will play an important role in helping us deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for full content creation process. Research and create onsite and offsite content, based on the client’s audience personas, concept ideas and/or campaign objectives.
- Creation of bespoke content for client’s websites, within agreed deadlines, based on information provided by internal stakeholders.
- Writing news articles, features, advertorials and other bespoke copy to enhance client’s online
- Creation of PPC ad copy/creative.
- Production of news articles, blog posts and other promotional copy for Mediaworks, in accordance with our communications strategy.
- To actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team.
- To contribute to the development of Mediaworks in-house technology and overall content strategy through a pro-active approach to opportunities and ideas.
- To undertake training as required and agreed.
- To train and share skills with other team members and departments where appropriate.
- To attend and participate positively in staff meetings.
- Keep up to date with advances in web copywriting, content marketing and other areas of online marketing.
- Undertake and fulfil other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks, in line with the incumbent’s skills, knowledge, abilities and personal development opportunities.
- Degree level qualification in a communications based subject eg. Journalism, Marketing, English, PR, Creative Writing.
- An understanding of Online Marketing and the impact of both onsite and offsite content on search rankings is advantageous.
- A strong portfolio showing experience of writing for the web e.g. blogging, articles written for online magazines and other
- Strong oral and written communication skills and sub-editing
- Ability to write in different tones and styles to
- Self-starter with strong self-management
- Ability to organize and manage multiple
- Thorough and accurate with excellent attention to
- A team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight
- Self-motivated and a willingness to contribute
- A valued team member, who upholds Mediaworks values and professional integrity at all times
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.