Working collaboratively with a multi-disciplined creative team you will be capable of working across a variety of projects from app / web design through to branding and print. You will be able to confidently produce work from concept to completion.
- Strong typographic and conceptual skills
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Proactively stay up to date with current design trends, best practices and developments within the creative community
- Must be commercially oriented – with an ability to design within brand guidelines, that deliver results through outstanding and innovative solutions
- Must be able to handle multiple jobs/task – ensuring best quality, whilst working to deadlines
- Strong time management, organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work closely the digital and the client relationship teams
If you tick all of the above boxes and you’ve got the motivation, talent and ambition we would love to hear from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please!
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.