As a CRO Analyst based in our Head Office in Newcastle you’ll be analysing website performance and traffic while guiding improvements and optimization across key customer journeys. CRO or Conversion Rate Optimization is the analysis through quantitative and qualitive data to improve the conversions. With this role you will be able to help build a strong and sustainable optimisation programme within the number one independent digital marketing agency in the North East.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing creative and practical improvements to clients’ websites to improve customer conversions.
- Analysis on website behaviour, trends and performance.
- Providing detailed actionable insight and highlighting potential opportunities
- Assist with and implement A/B and multivariable testing
- Develop and improve web analytics capability in conjunction with development teams
- Introduce and apply new analytical tools if required.
- Working across multiple teams throughout the business to achieve your goals
- Solid understanding of UX best practice
- Good working knowledge of third-party tools including VWO or Convert and Hotjar
- To actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- To undertake training as required and agreed.
- To attend and participate positively in staff meetings.
- Keep up to date with advances in Tracking & Data Visualisation and further areas of Online Marketing.
- Undertake and fulfil other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks, in line with the incumbent’s skills, knowledge, abilities and personal development opportunities.
- Highly organised and project driven
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Educated to degree level in marketing, computer science, mathematics or relevant experience.
- Positive attitude with a great worth ethic, a person who loves a challenge and working as part of a team.
- Detailed knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commercially minded, able to take initiative and contribute ideas.
- Logical thinker and process minded
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Self-motivated and fast learner.
- Great communication skills, both written and oral.
For further information regarding this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.