As a Data Analyst based in our Head Office, you will be an integral part of the business assisting all teams to provide data-driven decisions. Using a suite of tools including web analytics, 1st party data and 3rd party data to identify opportunities for a huge range of industries. You will work as part of a team alongside some of the brightest digital talent, to deliver successful digital marketing campaigns to a wide portfolio of clients both regionally and nationally.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with building reporting dashboards to assist the Paid Search, Social, Organic Search, Conversion Rate Optimisation delivery teams.
- Setup tracking for conversions, micro conversions on client accounts with clear documentation of changes, including experience of tracking in Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook desirable.
- More than 6 months experience using Analytical software e.g. Google Analytics
- Investigation of reporting anomalies and problem solving.
- Assist with strategy and spotting opportunities for growth in accounts.
- Confidently contribute to client meetings both face to face and over the phone.
- Assist with building and maintenance of internal tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- To actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- To undertake training as required and agreed.
- To attend and participate positively in staff meetings.
- Keep up to date with advances in Tracking & Data Visualisation and further areas of Digital Marketing.
- Undertake and fulfil other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks, in line with the incumbent’s skills, knowledge, abilities and personal development opportunities.
- Positive attitude with a great work ethic, a person who loves a challenge and working as part of a team.
- Detailed knowledge of Google Products such as Analytics. Data Studio & Google Sheets.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commercially minded, able to take initiative and contribute ideas.
- Natural ability with numbers and an analytical mind.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and fast learner.
- Great communication skills, both written and oral.
No Recruitment Agencies Please
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.