As a Data Analyst based in our Newcastle Head Office you will be using web analytics tools to identify opportunities and deliver actionable insights across a wide range of accounts in a variety of industries.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support with reporting across delivery teams of PPC, Organic Search, CRO.
- Setup tracking for conversions, micro conversions on client accounts with clear documentation of changes.
- More than 6 months experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience of tracking in Google AdWords and Bing Ads desirable.
- Knowledge of Omniture desirable.
- Investigation of reporting anomalies.
- Assist with strategy and spotting opportunities for growth in accounts.
- Confidently contribute to client meetings both face to face and over the phone.
- To actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- To undertake training as required and agreed.
- To attend and participate positively in staff meetings.
- Keep up to date with advances in Tracking & Data Visualisation and further areas of Online Marketing.
- Undertake and fulfil other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks, in line with the incumbent’s skills, knowledge, abilities and personal development opportunities.
- Positive attitude with a great worth ethic, a person who loves a challenge and working as part of a team.
- Detailed knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commercially minded, able to take initiative and contribute ideas.
- Natural ability with numbers and an analytical mind.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Self motivated and fast learner.
- Great communication skills, both written and oral.
No recruitment agencies please.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.