As a Digital Marketing Consultant working in our Newcastle Head Office, you will report to the Organic Search Director. You will be responsible for outreach and negotiation with influencers and networks. Syndicating onsite and offsite content to help achieve campaign objectives.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of inbound marketing strategies to improve online performance and deliver results for clients.
- Effectively act as an extension of a client’s marketing campaign.
- Responsible for all campaign essential management related to link building methods including (but not limited to) regional assets, brand mentions, broken links and image use.
- Syndicate onsite and offsite copy for clients, including (but not limited to) written content, visual content, and product-based content.
- Responsible for the management of a defined monthly budget.
- Identify and target key influencers and maintain on-going relationships.
- Ongoing reporting of key activities and targets, within relevant systems and platforms.
- Achieve and exceed agreed targets for campaign objectives.
- Assist with the ongoing development of the outreach process and individual campaign strategies.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Self-starter with strong self-management and time-management skills.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when necessary.
- Ability to work to under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A valued team member, who upholds Mediaworks values and professional integrity at all times.
No Recruitment Agencies Please!
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.