We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who has proven web development experience with the Microsoft technology stack to work on a wide range of excting client and internal projects.
Role and Responsibilities
You will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience of delivering ASP.NET web solutions within a creative, demanding and professional environment.
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions.
- Design and development of content management solutions (ideally using the Umbraco CMS but not necessary)
- Writing and executing unit tests.
- Provide technical support for existing applications that have been built by the Mediaworks Development team.
- Assist with customer support.
- 2+ years of .NET web application development experience using C#.
- Experience of developing solutions using Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as SVN and Git.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- A great attitude and willingness support colleagues and contribute to a positive team.
- The ability to scope work and deliver on within deadlines and budgets.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- To train and share skills with other team members and departments where appropriate.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.