As a Graduate Paid Search Executive based in our Newcastle Head Office, you will be assisting in the creation and day to day management of Paid Search campaigns for a wide variety clients across multiple industries.
You will work alongside our experienced Paid Search Consultants learning all about Paid Digital Marketing, with exposure to a variety of channels including PPC, Paid Social and Digital Display.
This role offers excellent development opportunities and a great place to develop an amazing career in Paid Marketing and will appeal to graduates or junior accountants or analysts looking to develop an amazing career in paid search.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the Paid Search Consultants in delivering efficient and profitable Paid Marketing campaigns for clients.
- Carrying out campaign strategy, researching keywords & potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing.
- Carry out daily optimisations to Paid Search Campaigns based on instructions centred around key client performance metrics.
- Conduct keyword research as an input to our clients’ Paid Search Accounts.
- Accredited in all Paid Marketing examinations.
- Provide regular client-facing documents and reporting with recommendations for clients based on the Paid Search results.
- To actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- To undertake training as required and agreed.
- To attend and participate positively in staff meetings.
- Keep up to date with advances and trends in Paid Search Marketing and further areas of Digital Marketing.
- Undertake and fulfil other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks, in line with the incumbent’s skills, knowledge, abilities and personal development opportunities.
- Studying towards ATT qualifications or educated to degree level; preferably in a marketing, computer science or mathematics related subject.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Commercially astute and possess a strong analytical mind.
- Thorough, accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to contribute ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
No recruitment agencies please.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.