Working alongside our experienced SEO Consultants you will learn how to analyse websites and provide expert advice, guidance and recommendations to businesses seeking to increase website traffic and improve ranking positions naturally.
This role offers excellent development opportunities and will appeal to graduates or junior developers looking to start a career in technical SEO.
- Working alongside the SEO Consultants in the day to day management of client campaigns
- To undertake and deliver a range of SEO services including:
- Producing SEO audits of websites to assist the sales team in the preparation of pitches for new business
- Delivery of technical reports and competitor analysis
- Assistance in overall keyword strategy
- Production of client-facing reporting documents and presentation material
- Work closely with internal teams to develop holistic strategy for onsite and offsite activity
- Review client’s sites to make sure their backlink profiles are in line with Google’s current rules and regulations
- To support the SEO Consultants on technical queries in conjunction with the Customer Relationship/Project Management team
- Experience of building websites in PHP or similar
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS & PHP
- Educated to degree level; preferably in a business, marketing or computing science
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A highly analytical mind, comfortable manipulating and analysing large amounts of data using Excel
No recruitment agencies please.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.