As a Paid Marketing Executive you will report to the Paid Search Director. You will be responsible for assisting the PPC Consultants in delivering efficient and profitable PPC marketing campaigns for clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver efficient and profitable PPC marketing campaigns for clients across multiple channels.
- Carry out campaign strategy, researching keywords, potential marketing channels, competitor analysis and testing.
- Daily adjustments to PPC campaigns based on performance and centered around key client metrics and industry best practice.
- Conduct keyword research as an input to clients’ PPC accounts to ensure continued success.
- Report and recommend activity for clients based on PPC results to help grow accounts and returns.
- Educated to a degree level in marketing, computer science, mathematics or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Thorough, accurate and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Commercially astute with a strong analytical mind.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Experience in a similar PPC role.
- An understanding of Online Marketing, mainly PPC.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to contribute ideas.
- Desire to keep up to date with advances in the industry, in particular, PPC Marketing and other areas of online marketing.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
- Attend and participate positively in staff meetings.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A passion to work in marketing, advertising & campaign management.
- Actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Undertake training as required and agreed.
- Willingness to undertake and fulfill other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks.
Mediaworks owes its exponential growth to the talented and dedicated individuals who are the driving force behind its success.
Things move quickly in the digital world. Staying ahead and being your best means working with people who are as passionate as you are and understanding there’s always more to learn.
Mediawork-ers have analytical minds, creative flair and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. Our staff work in a supportive environment where they can play to their strengths and discover new talents too.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.