Mediaworks is looking for an enthusiastic full-time Project Manager to become part of a growing and ambitious team based in our Newcastle Head Office.
You will work with some of the brightest digital talent to deliver successful projects to a wide portfolio of clients both regionally and nationally.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review, set up and monitor internal project processes
- Ability to understand client needs & goals
- Monitor project progress whilst ensuring that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Ability to monitor plans, expenditures and road map
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reports where required
- Ensure standards and requirements are met throughout project life cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Act as a coach & servant leader to the development team
- Self-starter with strong self-management and time management skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- Understand client requirements from cradle to grave
- Experience working as an IT Project Manager or Software Project Manager in a Digital / IT environment
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate across multiple project stakeholders
- Have excellent organisational skills and an ability to continuously multi task
- Have a can do attitude
- Understand software development life cycle
- 2+ years within a project management / agile role
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Development teams
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Coach team members where required
- Experience within web / digital / software / technology industry is a plus
- Experience managing website and app development projects
- Qualification within Agile / Scrum desired but not essential (CSM / PSM)
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages
- Enthusiastic and eager to develop knowledgebase
If you tick all of the above boxes and you’ve got the motivation, talent and ambition we would love to hear from you. Get in touch today.
No Recruitment Agencies please!
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.