Mediaworks is looking for an enthusiastic full-time Project Manager to become part of a growing and ambitious team based in our Newcastle Head Office.
This role would be suitable for an IT Project Manager or Software Project Manager, with two years or more IT experience.
You will work with some of the brightest digital talent to deliver successful projects to a wide portfolio of clients both regionally and nationally.
Role and Responsibilities
The role of Project Manager will include, the following:
- Review, set up and monitor internal project and account management processes
- Turn projects into project plans, and assign tasks to internal teams
- Monitor project progress whilst ensuring that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducing quality assurance tests
- Experience working as an IT Project Manager or Software Project Manager in a Digital / IT environment
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate between multiple project stakeholders
- Have excellent organisational skills and an ability to continuously multi task
- Experience of working with MS Project or similar
- Relevant industry certifications such as PMP / PRINCE2 or similar
- Experience within web / digital / software / technology industry is a plus
- Experience managing website projects and app development
No recruitment agencies please.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.