As an SEO Consultant, you will report to the Organic Search Director. You will be responsible for maximising various client budgets through technical strategy, onsite focus and outreach focus. While working alongside our other consultants and executives, you will drive traffic, rankings and conversions whilst minimising link profile risks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for initial strategy through to ongoing keyword research, search term analysis, website structure and technical analysis.
- Deliver insight and recommendations to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Identify and present opportunities for client campaigns.
- Collaborate a rounded search strategy including mobile and outreach strategy.
- Assisting with new business opportunities (where necessary) including audits and face-to-face pitches.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. PPC, CRO) to ensure the delivery of truly holistic campaigns for clients.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role with a proven track record of SEO management.
- Educated to a degree level with a strong academic record in maths and English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience creating client-facing reports.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies and tools.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Commercially astute with a strong analytical mind.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to code in different web languages.
- Experience in website copy writing.
- An understanding of other analytical packages such as C Storm, CoreMetris or Ominture.
- A working knowledge of PPC and other online marketing channels
- International/multi-lingual SEO experience
- Self-motivated and a willingness to contribute ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
- Attend and participate positively in staff meetings.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A passion to work in marketing, advertising & campaign management.
- Actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Undertake training as required and agreed.
- Willingness to undertake and fulfill other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks.
Mediaworks owes its exponential growth to the talented and dedicated individuals who are the driving force behind its success.
Things move quickly in the digital world. Staying ahead and being your best means working with people who are as passionate as you are and understanding there’s always more to learn.
Mediawork-ers have analytical minds, creative flair and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. Our staff work in a supportive environment where they can play to their strengths and discover new talents too.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Tax efficient means of sacrificing gross salary in exchange for vouchers used to pay for childcare.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.