Looking for excitement from your 9-to-5? If you understand coding and are driven by data, Mediaworks have the new opportunity you’ve been looking for. We’re currently looking for an SEO Consultant based at our Newcastle HQ.
As an SEO Consultant, you will report to the Organic Search Director. You will be responsible for delivering organic search results through technical strategy and an onsite and outreach focus. While working alongside our consultants and executives, you will grow traffic, rankings and conversions for clients whilst minimising link profile risks.
- Perform in-depth keyword research to formulate the target terms for a client’s campaign
- Review a websites backlinks to identify any harmful or damaging links
- Carry out technical audits on a website to make sure that it performs well under Googles search standards, is accessible by search engines and is built for search
- Monitor client’s websites for performance and recommend areas for improvement
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. PPC, CRO) to ensure the successful delivery of a cross channel campaign
- Produce project reports and present to clients and key stakeholders
- Own campaigns to drive growth and upsell opportunities
- Keep SEO knowledge up to date with the ever-evolving world of search and actively communicate updates to the rest of the business
- Assist the new business team with pitches and proposals
- A basic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Commercially astute with a strong analytical mind.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to contribute ideas, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
- An attention to detail whilst delivery of above-standard documentation.
- Willingness to own a problem to deliver a solution.
- A passion to work in marketing, advertising and campaign management.
- Actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Mediaworks owes its exponential growth to the talented and dedicated individuals who are the driving force behind its success.
Things move quickly in the digital world. Staying ahead and being your best means working with people who are as passionate as you are and understanding there’s always more to learn.
Mediawork-ers have analytical minds, creative flair and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. Our staff work in a supportive environment where they can play to their strengths and discover new talents too.
Sound like something you’d be interested in? Use the form below to submit your application.
No recruitment agencies please.
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.