As a UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for applying a user centred design methodology on projects from start to finish, you will work closely with clients, end users and our in house Data & Insights team to create engaging digital experiences across mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
Working with some of the brightest digital talent you will deliver successful projects to a wide portfolio of clients both regionally and nationally.
You will also work on dedicated CRO projects, analysing user behaviour and looking at improving experience to increase conversion rates and business performance.
- 3 years agency experience in a UX role
- Knowledge of the latest design and UI trends
- Ability to plan and facilitate user and stakeholder workshops to gather requirements
- Analyse, interpret and apply insights from research to create user flows and propose IA structures for both website and mobile apps
- Propose design solutions across all degrees of fidelity such as sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Iterate on your ideas and designs based on usability tests, stakeholder and internal feedback
- Experience using tools such as Sketch and InVision (and other industry standard applications that will help improve our approach to design and prototyping)
- An understanding of platform abilities and constraints including mobile, tablet and desktop
- Experience using Google Analytics and A/B software (Hotjar or similar) data to understand user behaviour
If you tick all of the above boxes and you’ve got the motivation, talent and ambition we would love to hear from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please!
Birthday Day Off
Who wants to work on their birthday? Not us! You’ll receive an extra day’s holiday just for being born — woohoo!
We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
From bubble football to rock climbing, trampolining and our legendary end-of-year boat parties, we love a get-together!
We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills
Employee of the Month
Each month, we recognise our outstanding Mediaworkers. At the end of the year these people are invited to an annual celebratory event.
Employee Bonus Scheme
Company-wide annual bonus scheme linked to business performance.
Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business or staff.
Cycle to Work
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost with our tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
Wherever you want to be, we can help you get there. We’ll support you to the next milestone on your career path.