Website Re-Design vs. Website Refresh – 7 Questions You Need to Ask Yourself
A new website is an expensive purchase for any business, they can range from £2000 to £20,000+ depending on the type and size of your business, the functionality you like in terms of widgets and if you need to integrate your website with a CRM system for automated and immediate response to customers.
As a website is such a big change and a big cost, when done properly, that we’d recommend you stop and ask yourself the following 7 key questions?
- Is your current website mobile responsive?
- Have you ever tried to use a website it takes so long to load?
- Do you have any user feedback on your site?
- Is it difficult to update pages using your current CMS?
- Do you need to improve your SEO?
- Do you want to improve website goals and conversions?
- Do you need to integrate it with a CRM system?
We’ll answer each question in detail, helping you understand whether you should build a new website or simply just need to refresh your existing one.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The masterclass is essential for any marketing professionals or business owners who are looking at a new website for 2020.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Expert marketing advice
- Free breakfast and networking with local businesses
TIMINGS, DATE AND LOCATION?
Wednesday 25th March