Department: Paid Search
Mediaworks owes its exponential growth to the talented and dedicated individuals who are the driving force behind its success.
Founded in 2007 by Managing Director Brett Jacobson, it has grown from a small search marketing agency in the North East into a multi-site digital marketing firm offering integrated services at an international level.
Things move quickly in the digital world. Staying ahead and being your best means working with people who are as passionate as you are and understanding there’s always more to learn.
Mediawork-ers have analytical minds, creative flair and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. Our staff work in a supportive environment where they can play to their strengths and discover new talents too.
As a PPC Executive you will report to the Paid Search Director. You will be responsible for assisting the PPC Consultants in delivering efficient and profitable PPC marketing campaigns for clients.
main duties and responsibilities
- Deliver efficient and profitable PPC marketing campaigns for clients across multiple channels.
- Carry out campaign strategy, researching keywords, potential marketing channels, competitor analysis and testing.
- Daily adjustments to PPC campaigns based on performance and centered around key client metrics and industry best practice.
- Conduct keyword research as an input to clients’ PPC accounts to ensure continued success.
- Report and recommend activity for clients based on PPC results to help grow accounts and returns.
- Educated to a degree level in marketing, computer science, mathematics or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Thorough, accurate and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Commercially astute with a strong analytical mind.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Experience in a similar PPC role.
- An understanding of Online Marketing, mainly PPC.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to contribute ideas.
- Desire to keep up to date with advances in the industry, in particular, PPC Marketing and other areas of online marketing.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
- Attend and participate positively in staff meetings.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A passion to work in marketing, advertising & campaign management.
- Actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Undertake training as required and agreed.
- Willingness to undertake and fulfill other duties as may be reasonably required by Mediaworks.
NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES PLEASE