SEO For Business
Digital is the cornerstone of a successful marketing campaign — but it can be difficult to know where to start.
If you’ve heard of search engine optimisation (SEO) but are unsure where to start, our SEO For Business event is for you. The event covers all of the essential aspects of SEO, including technical requirements, keyword research and selection, and optimised content.
What does the event cover?
- With our overview of SEO, you’ll learn the basics of this digital marketing technique, including:
- How to set realistic targets and identify areas of improvement on your site.
- Adhering to Google’s webmaster guidelines to ensure your efforts are successful.
- An overview of key SEO tools and how to use them, including Google Analytics.
- How to create and promote effective web content for SEO gain.
Who should attend?
SEO is essential for improving search engine rankings. As such, this event is of interest to all business owners and marketing teams who want to improve their brand’s digital performance.
When and where?
25th May, 9am – 12pm at Mediaworks Head Office £79.00
15th June, 9am- 12pm at Mediaworks Head Office £79.00