Data Analyst Degree Apprentice
We have a fantastic opportunity for a degree apprentice to work and study in our Insights team as a Data Analyst in our Newcastle Head Office.
We will pay you a competitive salary along with your tuition fees, for you to complete a Digital and Technology Solutions BSc (Hons) Degree Apprenticeship from Northumbria University. You will study on a block release basis and spend the remainder of your time in our head office. If successful, this will provide you with the perfect springboard into a digital marketing career and at the end of your degree you will have gained three years’ experience to set you above the rest.
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team, with the following qualities:
- Hard working, organised and self-motivated
- Inquisitive with a willingness to contribute ideas
- Analytical thinking with an attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Highly numerate with strong statistical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment
- Ability to code in different web languages is desirable
- 120 UCAS points or equivalent with grade A-C in Maths and English GCSEs