Business Design Centre, London
As one of the leading online marketing agencies in the UK, we are sharing our expert SEO knowledge with you… and it’s completely free!
Everyone is aware that the industry is constantly evolving, so to get one-up on your competitors we are holding a half-day conference to demystify the ever-changing world that is SEO.
On 18th April at 9.30am, Mediaworks are hosting a FREE SEO conference and presentation covering all the latest topics and trends in the search engine optimisation industry.
- 09:30 – 09.45 Registration & Breakfast
- 09:45 – 10.00 Introduction
- 10.00 – 11.30 SEO Explained
- 11.30 – 11.45 Break for Refreshments
- 11.45 – 13.00 Advanced SEO
- 13.00 – 13.30 Panel Q&A
Covering both ‘SEO Explained’ and ‘Advanced SEO’, this must-attend event is ideal for those keen to know more about how Google works and how the latest algorithm changes have affected rankings.
Topics covered include:
- Quality over Quantity – A guide to link building excellence and how to make sure you get it right!
- The Cold, Hard Facts – Know where your investment is going and how to spot the good from the bad.
- Penalised by Google – A guide to the Disavow tool and how to avoid Google penalisation.
- Trending Topics – What’s new in the industry and how can you build updates into your SEO strategy.
- The Future of SEO – How to adapt to the ever-changing world of SEO and deciding whether Google is a “Friend” or “Foe”?
Keynote speakers include Head of Search Daniel Hoggan and Business Development Director Phil Dedman:
- Daniel oversees online marketing strategies and progression for a wide range of national and multi-lingual campaigns including Viking Direct, Travelex and ScS.
- Phil has worked with many global companies over the last 25 years and continues to be involved with campaigns internationally for both SMEs & Blue chip companies.
Both have played a critical role in the rapid growth Mediaworks has encountered over the last 5 years. They are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about our services, campaign strategy and how we can help your business maximise its online potential.
The SEO landscape is ever-changing as Google constantly seeks new, more intuitive ways to give internet searchers the best results.
These algorithm changes aren’t implemented to trip-up SEO companies and their clients; rather to ensure search results are as natural and helpful as possible.
This premium conference will help you to understand practical, easy-to-implement approaches to SEO and how to adapt in a constantly evolving industry.
For example, one of the most important Google updates focused on links. This session will teach attendees about the importance of quality over quantity and what this means for your overall search rankings.
As one of the most up-and-coming online marketing practices, SEO ‘rules’ are sometimes hard to find. However, our topics will cover best practice guidelines which guarantee to help your business receive more quality traffic.
All attendees will receive a fully comprehensive technical 40 page audit of their website and key competitors. This is available upon request – speak to Phil after the event for more information.
This fantastic event isn’t one to miss. It will be held at London’s prestigious Business Design Centre on 52 Upper Street, Islington or simply tap N1 0QH into your navigation devices.
The conference starts at 9.30am and will run until approximately 13.30, with time at the end to speak to both Daniel and Phil.
Admission is completely FREE! Simply email your details to Tracy Allardice or call 0191 404 0100 to book your place.