How do you handle negative coverage of your brand online? If your tactic is to sit back and wait for the storm to pass, it’s time to change.
Tune into our latest webinar, The Internet Never Forgets: ORM for You and Your Brand, at 1pm on Tuesday February 10th and find out how to proactively manage your brand’s reputation online. During the webinar, our Head of Search, Kev Strong, will discuss:
- The most common vulnerabilities of brands and the threats they face.
- How to analyse threats to reduce the impact they have.
- The importance of a communication plan.
- How to track brand searches and clean up any negative search results.
- The wider implications of ORM and why drawing attention to an issue can prove problematic.
If you value the reputation of both your brand and staff, you really can’t afford to miss this crucial webinar. You can register your place at the free event by clicking here.
Require further information? Contact our Communications and Events Manager, Jayne Parsley-Walsh, at email@example.com or on 0191 404 0100.