Tune into our SEO For Years Not Days webinar and learn how to achieve long-term success with your search engine optimisation (SEO) campaigns.
Our Head of Search, Kev Strong, will be hosting the free broadcast at 1pm on Tuesday January 27th. He will guide you through the various Google algorithm updates and how each one can help you to build strong and effective SEO strategies.
The webinar will also provide you with the answers to the following questions:
- Where should I start when future-proofing my SEO campaigns?
- How is the SEO industry changing due to the increased popularity of mobile devices?
- Is video content essential?
- Why should I go local with my SEO strategies?
- What is schema and why is it important?
- How is the SEO industry shaping up in 2015?
Keen to boost your brand’s SEO campaigns? Sign up for our free webinar online today. Alternatively, you can contact our Communications and Events Manager, Jayne Parsley-Walsh, on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 330 108 4263 for further information.
Don’t forget that you can watch all of our previous webinars online. They’re great for providing top tips about the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape.