What if we told you there was a way you can have your cake and eat it? Maybe SEO and PPC entail some interesting quid-pro-quos; whether you’re agency or in-house, our latest Webinar will tell you how.
In just 20 minutes, our Head of PPC Hannah Mattinson will reveal how you can utilise Google Analytics to capture valuable insight and intelligence, which will maximise the effectiveness of your PPC campaigns and improve ROI.
In truth, there are many ways Analytics data could be used to help guide PPC strategy and vice-versa. From looking at the biggest sources of referral traffic and better attributing PPC conversions, to optimising your pages to rank for high converting long-tail keywords and reducing overall PPC spend by ranking organically.
Join us on Wednesday, July 8th at 1pm to hear our guide on how to turbocharge your paid campaigns.
During the Webinar You Will Learn
- How to link AdWords to Google Analytics
- How to use referral traffic for PPC
- Which ad positions convert best for your keywords
- How to reduce Bounce Rate on PPC campaigns
- How many conversions PPC really contribute to
- How to improve PPC conversions on mobile