Paid search is one of the most powerful forms of advertising, and the experts here at Mediaworks can show you how to take full advantage.
That’s why we’re inviting you to join us for The Power of PPC webinar, which is being broadcast from 1pm on Tuesday September 9th.
The first in an exciting new series, the presentation will see our Head of PPC, John Cave, outline how you can boost your advertising strategy with paid search strategies.
John and his team have worked on PPC campaigns for many recognisable brands, including Newcastle College, Travelex and Vidal Sassoon.
Have the webinar ready to broadcast on your browser and you will receive detailed answers to the following questions and more:
- What are the fundamentals of search advertising?
- How can I evaluate the search potential of a website?
- How can I organise a large number of successful paid-search campaigns?
- What is Google AdWords, how do I set up my account and how do I fund it effectively?
- Will Google AdWords be a useful tool for promoting my unique product or business plan?
- Just how powerful is Google’s PPC service?
We can’t take all of the credit for getting our webinar series off the ground though. Our Communications and Events Manager, Jayne Walsh, explains: “We couldn’t have done this without the great help and support from WorkCast. They have helped us every step of the way throughout the process and we look forward to working with them on our future webinars.”
There’s already high interest in The Power of PPC webinar so be sure to register your interest now using this link.