Google Analytics can help you monitor your customers’ online habits, showing exactly how users reach and interact with your site. When used correctly, the tool can provide crucial information that can improve your brand’s offering.
Back in February, our Head of Search, Kev Strong, led our Introduction to Google Analytics webinar. On Wednesday 29th April at 1pm, he will deliver more pearls of wisdom in our latest free webinar, titled Advanced Google Analytics for Business.
During the event, Kev will cover:
- The migration and installation of Google Analytics
- Understanding audience behaviours
- Using default and customised settings
- Recent Analytics updates and what they mean to you
- How to use Advanced Segments
If you value your customers, sign up to our free webinar and register your place today. To learn more about this or any of our future webinars, contact our Communications and Events manager, Jayne Parsley-Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 330 108 4263.